One of our lovely funders is running a Christmas card design competition and has invited our young library members to take part.
The winning design will be featured on their Christmas cards sold to Hilton hotels across the country with all shortlisted designs showcased on social media.
If you’re looking for something creative to do this half term, why not have a go? Brothers and sisters are welcome to enter too, or maybe it could be a joint effort.
To get involved:
1. Create a Christmas card design – this could be a painting, drawing, collage, digital illustration, finger painting, craft materials, PlayDoh modelling – anything creative! The design can be either portrait or landscape
2. Please take a photo of the design as it is being created
3. Take a photo of the finished artwork
4. Send both photos to email@example.com
5. And post the original artwork to: Living Paintings, Unit 8, Kingsclere Park, Kingsclere, Newbury, RG20 4SW
6. The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday 31st October 2018. We’re aware this is quite a short turnaround time and hope you will have a chance over the half-term break to create something for the competition.
Above is a picture of last year’s winning Christmas card to give you an idea. We really look forward to receiving your fun, funky and festive Christmas creations here at Living Paintings. As well as submitting the entries to our funding partner, they will be used to help us celebrate Christmas with our supporters and volunteers.